Verv is an award-winning London based start-up that specialises in AI and blockchain in the energy sector. Using cutting-edge technology, Verv is unlocking unique smart home insights that are transforming the way in which people manage their energy and challenging the status quo with a disruptive blockchain-based platform.
Could you be our Scrum Master?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous individual who thrives in a team. You want to make a positive impact on the world and are always driving to be better at what you do.
The role of the scrum master is to enable software delivery team to execute the agreed backlog, making sure that deliverables are on time with production quality.
As a Scrum Master your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating all meeting and Scrum ceremonies
- Reflect with the team to continuously self-learn
- Protect team from external influences, enabling the team to work together with reduced interruptions
- Report to management, monitor metrics and highlight any issues or anomalies
- Manage and maintain Scrum tools and information radiators
- Working with the wider business to unblock software delivery impediments
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Coaching software delivery teams on agile processes & practices
- Collaborate with peers to refine agile processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficient using agile project management software (e.g. JIRA)
- Expert in Agile delivery processes & frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Proven at making positive impact at departmental level; collaborating with peers to improve processes and ways of working
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the right experience to apply their knowledge in a really exciting technology-led company. Working in a relaxed and collaborative environment you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on our application development and to make this role your own. Submit your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.