We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join our award-winning start up in Central London.
In a dynamic fast growing business such as Verv, change is constant and rapid product development needs to be married with market launches, customer trials, and organisational growth.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the continual programme of change and product delivery across the Verv business unit, linking together agile software development with hardware, organisational growth, customer trials, and product launches.
The Programme Manager requires to work with the Verv leadership, identifying, coordinating, and managing the dependencies between projects. With strong project/programme management skills, you will develop and maintain the Verv Change & Delivery Programme, identifying risk & issues to delivery, resource constraints, identify inter-dependencies, and manage change control processes. Reporting regularly on performance up to senior management.
Initially the focus of this role will help to facilitate change through our agile delivery of our product roadmap. Assisting and coaching our software team to ensure projects are well-planned and implement to allow on-time and high delivery while managing other projects.
At Verv we are changing the world by giving our customers ultimate control over their energy usage. We take energy monitoring to the next level allowing our customers to understand how much their appliances cost them to run so they can make savings, lower their carbon footprint and, for our commercial customers, meet their sustainability targets.As a Programme Manager you will:
- Develop and manage the Verv programme planning across all the projects underway at Verv spanning software, hardware, organisation, trials, and product launches
- Coordinate projects, holding regular status meetings with project leads
- Understand and map the dependencies, identifying and resolving problems
- Identify and resolve/mitigate risks & issues
- Track and identify resource misallocation or shortage
- Regularly report up to senior management on programme progress
- Conduct project wash-ups to identify areas for improvement
- Manage interface between agile and waterfall projects acting as scrum master where support is needed
- Lead and coach wider team on project methodology and delivery focus
- Change control project and programme scope
- Track and hold projects accountable for delivering on-scope, on-time and on-cost
- + 3 years experience in leading roles within technology programmes or project leadership, possibly with PMO management experience
- Qualified in Prince2
- Scrum Master accredited certification is a plus but not essential
- Programme or project experience in technology solutions delivery, particularly IoT or SaaS is highly advantageous
- Prior experience in a consultancy
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage with start-up management teams, technologists and external partners
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills, able to drive diverse set of project and customer leads to deliver results autonomously
- Ability to manage your time effectively to plan, coordinate and drive forward projects within specified budgets and deadlines.
- Have excellent report writing and power-point skills with the ability to convey complex technical and project information
- Be a natural collaborator, able to partner effectively with others to achieve results
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the right experience to apply their knowledge in a really exciting technology-led company. Submit your CV now to email@example.com to be considered.